Fate of rescued kittens and puppies (May be Disturbing)

cgriell
Site Admin

Fate of rescued kittens and puppies (May be Disturbing)

Post by cgriell »

t's important to note that attitudes toward the consumption of cat and dog meat can vary within different communities and regions. In recent years, there has been a growing awareness of animal welfare issues globally, and campaigns to discourage the consumption of cat and dog meat and promote the humane treatment of animals have gained traction.

In SE Asia there are laws and regulations related to animal welfare, and there have been efforts to address the treatment of animals, including dogs. It's crucial to recognize that the practices associated with the consumption of dog meat are not uniform across the entire country, and they may be limited to specific areas or communities.
This is the cruel truth

All these cute animals that we consider pets, are consumables for them.
Balft

Re: Fate of rescued kittens and puppies (May be Disturbing)

Post by Balft »

some asian/african countries even women are treated terribly. it doesn't surprise me that these countries see animals no different.
cgriell
Site Admin

Post by cgriell »

some asian/african countries even women are treated terribly. it doesn't surprise me that these countries see animals no different.
I agree with you, these women are treated terribly, and we should do something. But, at the end of the day I do not think that we can force human beings to do something against their will. Because the fact is that these women are grown up, they have their education and the fact is that they "educate" (if we can say so) their daughters in the same principles they have received from their mothers.

But for the animals it is not exactly the same. I am not surprised on what they do to the animals. I have worked in China and I feel sick each time I remember the food market in Guangzhou.

Fake Rescue is an entirely different business They torture the animals not because it is their education, nor because they will be their food, but because Western Companies pay YouTube to have their ads inserted in videos, and these companies do not care if the video es about animal rescue or train travel. This is what we should stop, the Fake Rescue trade sponsored by us

Thks for your input
Balft

Post by Balft »

My point is they don't value life or living things. Not saying there's anything wrong with eating meat or raising livestock for meat but at least treat them with respect while they are alive.

We do also raise bunnies here for meat, fur, and wool but they are treated well when they are alive. A good farmer knows stressed animals don't produce a good quality product.

There's actualy a dairy/meat farm a few kms away from me and the farm is so high tech they even make their own electricity from manure (biofuel) right on the property this facility is immaculate and the cattle are often grazing in the fields or they are hanging out in the heated barn.

The products from this farm are honestly super tender and tasty and the milk is always so fresh. You litteraly can taste the difference.

This is the total opposite of what happens in these indonisean and other asian countries. Im sure some farms treat the animals ok though.